[Xastir] Script to cache some maps

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 15:21:16 EST 2015

I've never had map caching work.  As soon as I was offline, I get nothing.  I have some of the old 2006 Tiger maps and the 2008 OSM maps from before those servers went off line.  The biggest handicap is a source of maps that can be used off line for Xastir without having to do a bunch of legerdemain to get them to work.
Kurt KC9LDH