[Xastir] Raspberry PI B ...

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 20 10:31:21 GMT 2016

I was running a box stock configuration but just for fun I dropped the GPU memory down to minimum, overlocked to 900 MHz, unplugged the external USB drive that isn't used by Raspian (I dual boot on a 64G card between Raspian and Gentoo, trying to get rid of SystemD), and rebooted.

Within 15 minutes of launching it was back at 100% and stuck there...

Ken, I know that you have some test files.  I can probably find time to play with them if you'll send them.  As an alternative I could loan you the PI at next week's Brunch (I know this week is FEST)...