[Xastir] New Online Maps in Git (Canada & U.S.)

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:06:08 PDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:

> Well, there go any theories I might have had.  If your source is current,
> you've bootstrapped, reconfigured, rebuilt, and reinstalled, all of those
> files should have been installed with it.  If it's not throwing errors at
> "make install" time, then I am out of ideas for where to look.

I didn't go back and check every detail: Do you have wget or libcurl
support, as well as either GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick support compiled
into Xastir? Without one of the first two, Xastir can't fetch them. Without
one of the latter two, Xastir can't display them. Maybe it won't index them
either if it can't display them, can't recall for sure but it makes sense.

--
Curt, WE7U
http://we7u.wetnet.net