[Xastir] Tracking VK3YT-11

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:51:21 EST 2016

I should mentioned that you can turn on lots of debugging by setting
debug_level on startup, or with  File -> Configure -> Change Debug Level.
The highest level is 4095 I think.

  xastir -v 4095 &

The DEBUG_LEVELS file at the root of the source tree talks about it in more
detail.

--
Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u