[Xastir] Maps?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:34:35 PDT 2016

I should have specified that this is only for the Git version of Xastir
(development version). If you're running that version already do a "git
pull" to get the latest, then configure/build/install Xastir again to get
the latest files installed.

For those not running the latest, you can snag the dbfawk files directly
from GitHub and put them in place yourself. It's just a bit more work.

If you don't care about offline mapping, then skip this QSO entirely and
keep mapping on.

--
Curt, WE7U
http://we7u.wetnet.net