[Xastir] Time for another official Xastir release?

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:41:45 PDT 2016

David

Once the decision is made I need to know so I can nudge the correct
people to start the ball rolling at the Debian level and also alert the
Ubuntu folks to start watching Debian and have it auto-magically roll
downhill into Ubuntu and the cousins (Mint, Puppy, Etc.).  Someone else
would need to do the same with the Fedora chain to keep the various
worlds in sync.

The 2.0.6-5 package is in place to satiate the "Jasper Bug" that had
Xastir on the "Debian Euthanasia list" as I saw things at the time until
I made some noise.

At one point I thought the Debian packagers were on this list as well
but that could have changed for all I know and given the work load they
have keeping up with all the packages they deal with. The one that did
the 2.0.6-5 package is a daily user of Xastir in the UK so he would be
one of the ones that I would be alerting.

Dave
KB3EFS