[Xastir] What happened?

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 03:42:23 PDT 2017

The script checked for Raspbian Jessie (version 8), didn't find it, so
assumed Wheezy (version 7) and installed associated packages. At the time
it was written, those were the only 2 versions available. The PC version of
Stretch uses exactly the same packages as Jessie, so if that's true for
Raspbian, you should be able to change the "8" in line 20 to a "9". Note
there is a dot after the 8 that should be retained.

Lee - K5DAT