[Xastir] FW: xfontsel

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:58:41 PDT 2017

The xastir from the distribution puts stuff in a non-standard place.
Your xastir config inherited those non-standard directory entries.

now that you have a standard built-from-source xasatir the support
files are in the standard place, but your config files (in your home
directory, specifically ~/.xastir) still point to the non-standard
place.

you can use your favorite test editor on ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf
to search and replace /usr/share/xastir with (I think!)
/usr/local/share/xastir and things will probably start working.

-j

-Jason
kg4wsv