[Xastir] Help with Maps

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Tue May 8 12:58:29 PDT 2018

Along with the OSM tiles, there are ArcGIS tiles as well (and others if you
wish to look for them). These are probably not that useful since, correct me
if I am wrong,  Xastir uses the big scans of the 7.5' maps.
http://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/USA_Topo_Maps/MapServe
r/tile/15/11848/9697.jpg
The X and Y are reversed (z/y/x).

In OSM, it is z/x/y.
http://tile.openstreetmap.org/15/9697/11848.png

Above tiles are from Ausable Chasm area.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH