[Xastir] Start upon Bootup

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:48:20 PST 2019

I have auto-started programs in LXDE before by editing the following file:
(If the file is not there, it can be created new)

/etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/startup

Then add a line such as

@/usr/local/bin/xastir

Use the actual location of the Xastir executable - or call a shell script
that launches Xastir.

It just dawned on me that the above might run as root, and if so, Ken's
method is better.

Lee - K5DAT