[Xastir] Fwd: Font errors continue

Jim Darrough jim at ki7ay.com
Mon Feb 11 18:24:31 PST 2019

Ok. I wrote a fresh Raspbian Stretch image on a new MicroSD card and
went through the entire xastir howto wiki on compiling from source. I
now have version 2.11 installed and working, including GDAL (which took
an amazing amount of time to make).

There are a couple of lines that differ from the wiki, notably imagmagik
and fiesta, but I imagine that was on purpose. Also, I started via
LANG=C xastir and am only getting the '/260' error, but no mention of
fonts missing.

If I see anything degraded by using LANG=C xastir versus just xastir,
I'll report it as requested, Tom.

I thank you for your help. Now to find a better map I can download.
Should have my I-Gate up and running tomorrow or Wednesday, at least for
RF in/out.

73 Jim KI7AY EM25pd

73 Jim,KI7AY
la ciruela de Panama