[Xastir] re the problem that I asked about earlier

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:20:23 PDT 2020

I'd also recommend setting aside the current ~/.xastir directory and
letting the latest Xastir recreate a new one from scratch.

Something like:

Xastir: File->Exit
  cd
  mv .xastir .xastir.old
Start up Xastir

If there are things you want to snag out of the old Xastir config
files you'll have the old version there to refer to.

Any time you switch between a pre-packaged version of Xastir and a
compiled version of Xastir, in either direction, you should perform
the above steps. The programs and files get installed in different
places, and the above assures the config files point to the correct
files.

Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com