[Xastir] Xastir setup

kb8uih88 at charter.net kb8uih88 at charter.net
Sun Nov 15 13:00:45 PST 2020

Tom, Thanks for responding. I checked your instructions and checked my
settings. All seem to be as you suggest, with a few tweaks. I
discovered a major bleep up in my radio to tnc cable as the mic audio
was not wired correctly to the tnc. Now that is corrected, I am tx
packet data, digi'd by a local igate and so things seem to be going
correctly. I will watch it now and see how things go.
Thank you again!!
Chris