[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Tue Jun 17 05:19:18 EDT 2008

On 17 Jun 2008, at 03:39, Tom Russo wrote:

> Ok, I've been kicking around a strawman for "Xastir-NG" requirements
> capture, and would like to get the ball rolling.

Could I propose (unless anyone has serious objections) that we put
the list of requirement into some other format other than an email
archive. While fine for discussion, I find that the 'core' of the
thread can sometimes get lost (of course you can tell me to get lost
as well ;).

I would be more than happy to create an instance of trac (http://
trac.edgewall.org/) or indeed any other tool that would allow
collaborative editing/working.

Alternatively, I could try and keep a continual 'list summary' on one
long html page.  Which attempts to describe the feature and keep the
description up to date with the list discussion.

Comments?
de John
EI7IG

--