[Xastir] SSID = 10 not showing trailing zero?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Feb 12 18:00:02 EST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 07:54:11AM +1100, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <vk3xci at aanet.com.au> flavor, containing:
> Xastir 1.7.1, running on Ubuntu

Any reason you're using such an old version? 1.7.1 is about a year old.
There have been numerous bug fixes and feature improvements since then.

> When I do File > Configure > Station > Callsign and enter VK3XCI-10 (for
> TCP/IP station), The resultant callsign displayed is VK3XCI-1     no
> trailing zero!

This rings a bell regarding some bug fix Curt made a while ago, but I can't
find a record of it at the moment.

I'll check tonight and see if there's anything amiss in my own ubuntu build
of today's code (1.8.5) --- there certainly isn't a problem for me if I
use my FreeBSD version and set my callsign to have a -10 SSID.

I'd suggest trying to build a more recent version and see if the problem
persists.