[Xastir] SSID = 10 not showing trailing zero?

vk3xci at aanet.com.au vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Mon Feb 12 23:23:45 EST 2007

Ummm
Does this list top post or bottom post? I'm sure someone will put me right!

I'm at work at the moment and don't have access to the Ubuntu box.

No real reason for the ancient build, other than that was the version on
the Ubuntu repository at the time. I'm not up to doing my own build just
yet. small steps first!

If it's a bug I'll just deal with it for the moment no problems.

Norm
VK3XCI