[Xastir] problems with Xastir-Hardy VM and vmware tools?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Mar 10 07:19:49 EDT 2009

Having a USB bootable version of Linux with Xastir installed would be a nice
thing to have in your pocket. Has anyone done this and made it available for
download?

Every time I try to play with a USB bootable version of Linux, I get
frustrated with the lack of support for my laptop's hardware (most notably,
wireless networking) and give up.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU