[Xastir] Xastir-Xubuntu Live CD/USB

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Sun Mar 22 19:15:42 EDT 2009

I worked with this ISO this weekend.

I installed it on a 1GB USB drive, booted into that, then did the install onto
an 8GB USB drive. I had a few issues with things working on my laptop, but
once I had the installation on the 8GB drive, I was able to install the proper
drivers and got things working very well.

Thia will be a handy thing to have in the toolbox! Thanks Lee!
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU