[Xastir] Xastir-Xubuntu Live CD/USB

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:50:07 EDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 5:15 PM, William McKeehan
<mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net> wrote:
> I worked with this ISO this weekend.
>
> I installed it on a 1GB USB drive, booted into that, then did the install onto
> an 8GB USB drive. I had a few issues with things working on my laptop, but
> once I had the installation on the 8GB drive, I was able to install the proper
> drivers and got things working very well.
>
> Thia will be a handy thing to have in the toolbox! Thanks Lee!
> --
> William McKeehan
> KI4HDU
> http://mckeehan.homeip.net

There is a graphical tool for creating a LiveUSB on fedora, the name
is: Liveusb-creator
As far as I understand there is a equivalent for Ubuntu, but i have
never tested.
Most problems that I have found is that not every PC boot from USB,
usually older computers lack of this option.

Best regards.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217