[Xastir] igate settings

Chip G. n1mie at mac.com
Thu Sep 9 18:37:32 EDT 2010

I'm trying to learn and refine. I looked through the FAQs and the archives and didn't really see my question answered (although some similar stuff).

I have 3 interfaces setup on my config. I have two internet (one range filtered, one budlist filtered). I have one serial (KPC3). I have the options setup to allow bidirectional transmitting. I see from the help file that I set the "allow transmitting?" box to allow RF traffic to be sent to a server. Is there a way to keep certain igate traffic from going out to RF? In other words can I have the budlist filter server sent to RF but the range filter server not?

Speaking of filtering, is there a size limit to the filter? Can the 'friend' filter use a wildcard?

Thanks.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn