[Xastir] Is the New Gpsd Data Format Used?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:32:10 EDT 2010

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, Eldon Brown wrote:

> Thanks, Curt, I had subscribe using my generic email alias, the posting was
> from my actual (most often used) mail reader - and therefore the post was
> rejected. I have now corrected that on the list.

Yet another way is to subscribe every address you might post from,
then go back in and mark all but one as "don't deliver list e-mail
to me".  That way you get one copy of the lists at one address, but
can post from anywhere you normally wish to.

> And thanks for the info on gpsd, it may be a while before I am able to build
> xastir from the CVS, so for now I will have to continue using the old stuff.

It's not all that difficult to build from CVS, but another way is to
run an older version of gpsd.